- 1 Overview
- 2 A31 SoC Features
- 3 History
- 4 Documentation
- 5 Software
- 6 Devices
- 7 See also
- 8 Owners of the SoC on IRC
- 9 Community Support
- 10 References
- 11 External links
RK3328 consists of Quad-core A53 application processor .
Quad-core Cortex-A53 is integrated with separate Neon and FPU coprocessor, also with shared L2 Cache.
Lots of high-performance interface to get very flexible solution, such as multi-channel display with HDMI2.0a, TV Encoder. TrustZone and crypto hardware are integrated for security. 32bits DDR3/DDR3L/DDR4/LPDDR3 provides high memory bandwidths.
- ARM Cortex-A53 Quad-Core
- Comply with Open GL ES1.1/2.0
- 4K VP9 and 4K 10bits H265/H264 video decode, up to 60fps
- 1080P other video decoders (VC-1, MPEG-1/2/4, VP8)
- 1080P video encoder for H.264 and H.265
- Support HDR10 ,HLG HDR , Support conversion between SDR and HDR
- HDMI 2.0a for 4K@60Hz with HDCP 1.4/2.2
- Support conversion between Rec.2020 and Rec.709
- eMMC 4.51,SDCard, SPI Flash
- Embedded Controller: