From Rockchip open source Document
Whether MIPI display card has been registered successfully
If the MIPI display card has been created, it would create a sysfs debug directory.
$ ls /sys/class/drm/card0-DSI-1</code>
So you just need to check that directory. If that directory is missing in your machine board, please check:
- Whether MIPI have been enabled in DTS files.
- Whether MIPI panel have been registered successfully.
- Whether you have available VOP module for MIPI.
- Check the kernel log for more detail (dmesg | grep mipi)
Check MIPI display card status: status, enabled, modes
$ cd /sys/class/drm/card0-DSI-1 $ cat status # should printed "connected" or "disconnected" $ cat enabled # should printed "enabled" or "disabled" $ cat modes # should printed the available mode list, like 1536x2048
If you still have no picture on MIPI panel, please check bellow information:
- Check the MIPI panel power supply.
- Check the panel datasheet, ensure you have configured the timing and power sequence rightly.
- Check the hardware connected status, or test the panel on workable board.